Here are the stats for the 20 months from February - June for 2010-2013 (figures taken directly from racingproofing.com)
Of these 20 months, 15 have ended in profit.
We're as certain as we can be that it's more than just coincidence, and the fact that every year this four month spell, for each of the last four years, has returned a profit is certainly cause for optimism.
The reasons? Well these are some of our theories:
- Ground generally speaking settles down
- Jumpers who have been campaigned on the wrong ground improving when things get quicker
- We have a particularly good record at the Cheltenham festival
- Well handicapped types on the flat who have improved for a winter behind them
- Exciting two year olds are expected to impress and duly deliver
As for this year, we moved into profit for this particular Feb-June period today, after Broughton won today very easily at Musselburgh for us.
We're still offering our completely free 30 day trial - which if you wish to continue turns into a subscription of just £14.99/month. There could be no better time to get involved, click here for more and we look forward to hopefully welcoming you soon.