Monday 22 March 2010

Purple Betting Day

Personally I don't use Betfair that much, mainly because I can almost always secure better prices in the morning using regular bookies, with the added comfort of BOG on the rare occassions it comes into play.

But that's not to say I'm not aware of the chronic virtual monopoly the exchange has on the UK market, and how they appear to be acting with a certain amount of a "because we can" attitude with things like premium charging. The lack of liquidity in the morning seems to be something they're not at all bothered about as well, I'm sure they could think of something if they had to, some sort of carrot to the early layers.

So good luck to these boys at Purple Betting Day, anything which may shake things up a bit will get my vote!

http://pbd.weebly.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment