Sunday 9 August 2009

Update

Hi all,

Things going well here, my wife's now noved back into hospital with our little one, which should be the next step before they can both come home, so hopefully not too long now!

As for here, well my Dad's still being putting the bets on, although it's been a pretty rotten recent run. It's funny, I didn't realise just how bad until the last hour or so when I updated things properly. Shows how my mind's been so much on other things.

Overall level stakes profit now stands at 174.84pts, which is down 23pts from peak. My own bank is now on £2072.88, but still in good shape re. my staking plan.

As is normally the case with poor runs, we've had a load of seconds and quite a thirds, but hopefully the winners will correct things soonish. We've had one winner from the last 22 stakes.

Mostly decent value about as I keep banging on about that's the main thing!

As I've said before, I'll be back properly just as soon as possible.

Cheers,
CD

No comments:

Post a Comment