Thursday 2 April 2009

Just one today

So much racing today, but only one selection being backed enough to warrant inclusion

Cornus in the 5.40 at Leicester, 17/2 with VC bet.

Thought he ran a decent race, despite an awful ride. Beaten just over a length to finish 3rd in the end.

Cornus, 3rd, 9-1sp

Away from this one, at least I won a few quid by backing Madison du Berlais at Aintree today. Funny though, would probably have prefered Denman to go on and win well, just for the sake of racing, very sad to see him fall. Also what terrible news about Exotic Dancer, a real trier and will be badly missed.

2 comments:

  1. Hello and congratulations for the happy future event in your live!
    On the other hand, I would like to ask you if you are interested in a link exchange. My betting blog is http://snakekaa.blogspot.com. Thank you for your time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny enough I had a coupla quid on madison Du Berlais.
    I backed it the last 3 times, and It's disappointing run last time stopped me putting it up as a selection or having more on it for this run...but a winners a winner all the same.

    ReplyDelete