Friday 19 June 2009

Big day - seven runners with three double stakes

An exciting day ahead, lots of horses being very well backed, and three double stake shots.

Good luck to:

Summer Dancer Musselburgh 13:50 sporting bet 11/2

Pallantes Cross Musselburgh 14:20 9/2 boylesports double stake

Benllech Redcar 15:55 5/1 sporting bet double stake

Stone of Scone Ascot 16:20 4/1 bet365

Grand Diamond Musselburgh 16:45 7/1 ladbrokes double stake

Yankee Doodle Ascot 16:55 9/1 ladbrokes

Daaweitza Redcar 17:05 12/1 will hill

Can't update properly until Sunday

But the form today 1st 1st, 2nd, nowhere, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd.

FOUR SECONDS - what the hell??

Good day though and profitable, but could have been even better.

Off to Royal Ascot tomorrow! Will try to post tomorrows bets before racing in the morning.


Ok Sunday night now and just catching up with this - what a day Friday could have been!

Here's confirmation of results and sps.

Summer Dancer, 1st, 9/2

Pallantes Cross, 1st, 5/1

Benllech, 2nd, 6/1

Stone of Scone, 15th, 7/2

Grand Diamond, 2nd, 4/1

Yankee Doodle, 2nd, 11/2

Daaweitza Redcar, 2nd, 7/1

4 comments:

  1. Hi good work, One thing I have been wondering for a while is where do you get the info on the market movers from as you seem to get on at very good prices ? Tell me to mind my own F**** business if you like! Good luk with the baby and best wishes to your wife x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi both, thanks for stopping by

    Anon, I get my bets on as early as I can in the day, but often can't post on here until quite a while later unfortunately because of work/family/etc commiments. The blog isn't really designed as a thing for people to follow themselves necesarily, although obviously people can if they like, I've done it just to keep a log myself and track my progress as time goes on. It's actually very handy to remind me where I've placed the bets and a what prices etc. What I can absolutely promise is that every price I've got is totally genuine.

    As for where I get the info from, well a variety of places, I look around a few odds comparison sites and betfair and things I see being backed enough I just get on board with.

    Thanks for the good luck message re the baby - getting close now!

    All the best,
    CD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great day today - but what it could have been absolutely amazing - Well done
    All the best
    Normski

    ReplyDelete