Thursday 15 April 2010

Email service: 30 days to launch

Just a reminder if you missed last night's post, that from Saturday May 15th, you can have selections here emailed to you completely free of charge, and at least a couple of hours earlier than they'll be put up on this site. This should be useful because the odds are very often quite a bit shorter by the time we get nearer to racing.

I just wanted to take the opportunity to mention why the selection process will pause for a couple of months in September before the planned relaunch in November. Basically looking back over results over the last few years, it is around this time of year which has proved most difficult in terms of following successful market moves. Whether it's the exposed flat handicappers on show and desperate stables looking for one last big punt, or, more likely, the very erratic ground, I've found it's just not a good time of year for following moves. Earlier in the year I took the decision that this Autumn I'll be easing off, and that's what I'll do.

In the meantime there's plenty of profits to be had. I'll be disappointed if I haven't secured at least 125pts of profit for the year before then, and I think that's quite a conservative prediction.

If you'd like to register your interest for the free email service please do let me know by sending a quick note to winningafortune@yahoo.co.uk.

Cheers,

CD

No comments:

Post a Comment