Monday 17 May 2010

Another test email

Hi,

Am about to send out another test email, from a different email account. My yahoo account is causing problems because I have too many people on the distribution list.

If you didn't get today's email then please check your spam filter. I am not able to respond to anyone's emails from today because it won't let me send any out! This should change tomorrow.

In the meantime naturally I'm forced into a change of mail facility, so from today I will be sending out emails from winningafortune@gmail.com. Please can you add this email address to your safe senders list? If after checking your spam/junk filters you can't see the test email, please do let me know.

Thanks, and here's to another profitable day tomorrow.

CD

*Edited to add, the email was sent at 00:54

No comments:

Post a Comment