Thursday 13 May 2010

Test email sent out

This is just to say in the last few minutes I've sent a test email to everyone who's been in touch, ahead of the launch of the email service on Saturday.

It's of course not too late to get involved, so please do drop me a line at winningafortune@yahoo.co.uk if you would like to get selections sent to your inbox roughly two hours before they're put up on the blog.

In my experience, two hours can make a big difference in obtaining the best odds available on market moves so if you're interested in following selections here financially I really would urge you to be on the email distribution list.

The reason why I am going to continue to post selections on the blog before racing is so I can continue to prove that my strategy is a profitable one, in the most open way I can.

If you're on the list, and haven't received the email, please do check your spam filters. If you still can't see it, please let me know and I'll look into it!

All the best,

CD

No comments:

Post a Comment